Sunday, December 7, 2014

ESSAY: MY SCHOOL

ESSAY: MY SCHOOL


Thực Nghiệm - My Second Home


My school, Thực Nghiệm, or Experimental School, is a wonderful place. I have studied the junior high school here for almost four years now and have been treated with love and affection by my teachers as well as friends. The environment here is ideal for many students, where both academic and physical education can take place. I love my school!
To begin with, studying at Thực Nghiệm will be an unforgettable memory. In grade 6, I and my classmates came in with the warmest welcome our teachers could give us. We were taught so many things with kindness and care. If there was anything we didn't understand, they would not hesitate to help. Not only that, many meaningful and important events have taken place here at Thực Nghiệm. Happy moments such as birthday parties or Christmas will always exist in us students' memories.
 Not only was the time great, but the programs and facilities here are, too! Along with classes during school time, my school also offer a variety of after-school-clubs, including the Basketball Club, Soccer Club, etc. Personally, the thing I enjoy most at school is the English lessons taught by native speakers. Furthermore, my school is filled with state-of-the-art equipments and facilities. We have all the basic needs (boards, computers, wifi, etc.) as well as others (soccer fields, a basketball field, and a tennis court). Those things are updated or repaired annually.
Finally, if you go around Hanoi, I bet you will find many signs with a slogan: "green - clean - beautiful". To me, my school has all three of those factors. It is undeniable that Thực Nghiệm is full of trees, since it is full of gardens and fields. Together, these different types of trees make up a beautiful and impressive image of our school. Behind the enormous tower of Lotte, Thực Nghiệm looks stunning with all the different kinds of building that you can see in just one place on the ground. As for "clean", despite the fact that it has a vast area, you normally cannot see any dust or pieces of rubbish flying in the air, thanks to the cleaning team our school has.
To sum up, I, like many other students, would like to say that our school is a very good place to visit. Although it is still under development, we really appreciate its beauty as well as its fine environment. In the future, I hope that our school will become an even better place for students to live and study.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Bach, why don't you use one of our class photos to illustrate this post?

      Delete
  2. Can you give us some tips on how to write an essay? Thanks

    ReplyDelete